- I’ve known that I live in the most hated town in Canada since I moved here, but it was only during this campaign that I realized Alberta is the most hated province in Canada, stealing the title from Quebec sometime in the early 21st century.
- In case you haven’t been paying attention (and why would you?) the Conservatives have been in power here since 1971, and this is the first really contentious election in memory. But if they lose power, it will be to a newly formed conservative party, composed of the original party’s rejects.
- Senator-in-waiting ballots can fuck right off. I’m not choosing someone for Harper to appoint to the Senate on the honour system. Either appoint senators or change the constitution so that we elect them. Pseudo-elections is fence-sitting horseshit.
- I didn’t vote Progressive Conservative but I will be relieved if they win tonight. I don’t think the Wildrose Party is as bad as the media makes them out to be, but they’re bad enough.
- The incumbent in my riding is a guy from my hometown in N.S. with a Harvard degree, good ideas and he seems to “get things done”, but he’s Wildrose. I would’ve considered voting for him despite his party affiliation but they split our riding into two new ones and now he’s in the other one.
I just want to play video games until my eyes burn out. Leave me alone.Ask me stuff
Page 1 of 1